At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Be responsible for after service lab test for existing customers, such as routine lab test, trouble shooting.
- Take part in product validations in new customers or new production line.
- Be responsible for lab management of ST lab in Guangzhou plant.
- Need to keep good relationship with AE, QC and sales to make sure good lab service for business team.
- This position is not responsible for team management.
- YOUR ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- This position is under the APAC Product Development organization. Have a safe and good environment for career development.
- Have a great opportunity to learn and feel HENKEL culture.
- Good employee benefits: annual salary raise, physical examination, five social insurance and one housing fund etc.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years lab working experience, or Master degree, majored in chemistry or related.
- Having lab experience or surface treatment working experience is better.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.