- Perform biological field investigations, monitor construction activities, prepare draft reports and sections of reports for senior review
- Apply understanding of federal, state, and local regulatory requirements to support project environmental permitting strategy
- Perform research, field investigations, and support preparation draft portions of Environmental Assessments, Plans of Operation, Plans of Development, Environmental Impact Statements, and other permitting and compliance document
- Develop draft written descriptions of existing conditions, anticipated impacts, and recommended mitigation measures for environmental documents
- Other environmental field and office duties as assigned
- Willingness to work in-office and in the field.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in environmental science, natural resources management, environmental policy, or related field
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in environmental consulting, or working for a federal/state environmental agency
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in variable weather on job sites throughout the year
UES is a national leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental Consulting, Occupational Health & Safety, Virtual Design Consulting, and Building Envelope. With over 3,400 team members across 70+ branches in the United States, UES provides essential engineering services to some of the most prominent and significant projects in the country. As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021 and 2022, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. Our Team Members
Our team members bring unique skill sets, licenses and certifications, and experience to our firm, which diversifies our team and allows us to provide a wide variety of services uniquely grounded in excellence
. Our team STRIVES to uphold our core values of safety, teamwork, responsiveness, integrity, value, and excellence
to ensure we meet client expectations, support our communities, and build a strong, reliable team. Our UES team members are kind, passionate, and driven, which creates collaborative workspaces and a sense of camaraderie among our team members. At UES, we are eager to hire, teach, and train the next generation of industry leaders and learn from the expertise of each team member who walks through our doors. To learn more about UES, visit teamues.com Our Benefits
We understand that our team members are the glue that holds our business together. We value the individual contributions of each person, and we show this by offering comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance options, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and so much more. If you have additional questions about our benefits, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com
Check out our website: UES
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.