If you're looking for great benefits, look no further. Endicott offers health, dental, and tuition benefits for you and your family along with a retirement plan with employer contributions! We are located approximately 20 miles north of Boston and parking is free. We are also accessible by commuter rail on the Newburyport/Rockport line. Come and explore Endicott's seaside locale where employees are an important part of the bustling campus community!
Endicott College's Curtis L. Gerrish School of Business exemplifies Endicott's model of collaborative learning, as it mirrors the interactive, innovative practices characteristic of today's corporate settings. The school houses high-tech resources, state-of-the-art team building labs, interactive multimedia classrooms, and dedicated internship and career development support services.
The Assistant / Associate Professor of Finance teaches a variety of undergraduate finance courses such as introduction to finance, corporate finance, international finance, financial modeling, portfolio management, investments and the like for the Gerrish School of Business. They also advise students; participate in accreditation processes; engage in professional scholarship or development; assist in the development of internship relationships and student opportunities; and participate in school and college-wide service. They will teach courses and advise students for two semesters.
This position is covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Endicott College Faculty Association (ECFA) and Endicott College. ECFA is a faculty union organized under the NEA (National Educational Association) and provides structure and support for all full-time faculty at Endicott College.
This full-time position includes medical, dental, retirement and tuition benefits for you and your family. Endicott is located 20 miles north of Boston and accessible by public transportation. The parking is free and the beautiful beaches are close by. Come join us - apply today!
- Teach eight courses per academic year (four in both the fall and spring semesters).
- Advise up to 25 students.
- Attend department, school, and college meetings.
- Participates in accreditation processes
- Engage in professional development, scholarship, research, and/or publishing.
- Assist in curriculum development.
- Participates in department, school, and college service.
- Maintain and post regular office hours.
- Perform other duties as required and as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Endicott College Faculty Association (ECFA) and Endicott College. Bachelor's degree required
- PhD in Finance or Economics or a Master's degree and CFA, or other certifications relevant to finance and financial Services is required.
- 5+ years in a client-facing position directly related to three of the following four areas: Corporate Finance, International Finance, Financial Modeling, and Investments.
- The successful candidate will have experience using data visualization software (e.g., Tableau) and programming competence in Python and VBA
- Evidence of professional experience and/or ongoing scholarly activities (research, publications, presentations, etc.) that enhance teaching and deepen knowledge base in subject areas.
- College-level teaching experience.
- Desire to work in a student - centered, teaching oriented institution.
Since 2010, the Chronicle of Higher Education has consistently named Endicott College as a "Great College to Work For." Endicott College is a Baccalaureate, Master and Doctoral degree granting institution located on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Endicott is a welcoming community with engaged staff, faculty and students, a beautiful campus, and great employee benefits.
Endicott College celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people- representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills-together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We look forward to hearing from you!