Bertie Correctional Institution
$29.76 - $33.38; Salary will be determined by candidates education **Benefits**
None **Minimum Qualifications**
* MA in Business OR a MA plus 18 graduate hours in Business OR a Bachelors in Business with at least two-years experience as an entrepreneur OR at least 10 years experience as an entrepreneur.
* Must be able to effectively teach face-to-face classes in a correctional institute atmosphere.
* Additional Requirements: Applicant must be able to successfully complete all NC Department of Corrections requirements for working on the premise. This includes but may not be limited to a thorough criminal background check, required orientation, and routine security checks
Teaches assigned face-to-face Entrepreneurship classes.
* Job duties include organizing a semester course following departmental guidelines, creating course materials (tests, handouts, lectures, slides, assignments, rubrics, models, activities, group work), determining a fair grading system, setting up policies compliant with departmental and school regulations, holding student conferences as needed, and creating lesson plans.
* Instructor will keep attendance using College provided Attendance Sheets, complete FTE and progress reports as required, correspond with supervisors through e-mail in a timely manner, submit grade and attendance reports as required, work with students registered with Disabilities Services, and be accessible to supervisors by phone and email.
* Instructors will complete all compulsory training regarding FERPA, Title IX, and Campus Safety.
* Instructors should deal with student issues professionally and report unresolved issues or classroom incidents to their supervisors.
* Instructors must adhere to all policies and procedures established by Bertie Correctional Institute, the Business/Technology/Cosmetology Division, and Martin Community College Campus.