If you're looking for great benefits, look no further. Endicott offers health, dental, and tuition benefits for you and your family along with a retirement plan with employer contributions! We are located approximately 20 miles north of Boston and parking is free. We are also accessible by commuter rail on the Newburyport/Rockport line. Come and explore Endicott's seaside locale where employees are an important part of the bustling campus community!
We are seeking a candidate to teach CMM306 Social Impact of the Media (T/Th 8-9:15AM) during the Fall 2023 semester.
Instructors will be required to...
- deliver the course in person during its assigned time block
- be aware of and abide by Endicott's academic policies, policies in the College's faculty handbook, and any policies that may be in place due to COVID-19.
- use the course description and honor the learning outcomes of each course.
- use Canvas as the course's learning management system.
- meet deadlines for roster verification and submission of grades.
- meet with students if they request assistance or need clarification for any course-related matter.
- communicate with the Faculty Lead for the Communication Division if and when issues arise concerning the teaching of specific classes, and with the Dean of Social Sciences, Communication, and Humanities about other matters.
- provide samples of student work that may be used for assessment purposes.
- use their Endicott email address when communicating with students.