YOUR ROLE Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in package engineering and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel's Spring 2024 Package Engineering Internships
. As a package engineering intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the various roles a packaging plays at a global organization.
Henkel's spring internships typically start in January and last 4 to 6 months. For a specific role, the schedule could be part- or full-time; after you submit your application, you will have the chance to discuss these details with your Henkel recruiter during the screening phase. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future. Based on your interests, skillset, and availability, you will be considered for a variety of package engineering internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Spring 2024.
Within on your specific department, you can expect your internship to include a variety of assignments like:
- Supporting Package Engineers with the development of new primary and secondary packaging
- Benchmarking packaging components and packaging processes to identify cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Experiencing with blow molded bottles, injection molded parts, cartons, corrugate, and multiple labeling technologies
- Creating and revising packaging specifications, bill of materials and pallet patterns to support manufacturing
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel's online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
Ready to take the next step?
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore pursuing a degree in Packaging or Package Engineering
- Laboratory skills: hands-on experience working with machinery and scientific instruments (role dependent)
- Analytical skills: ability to develop fact-based recommendations resulting from in-depth data analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application, and when prompted, indicate your preferred Henkel location at which you would like to intern from the list below. Henkel sites hiring Spring 2024 Engineering Interns:
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2024 internships on a rolling basis from September 2023 to February 2024 with our target to have offers extended by March 1, 2024. A Henkel recruiter may reach out to you during this window if your background and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel. Together, you will then discuss further your interests and the position details.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: