At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
The Henkel Bowling Green, KY manufacturing facility is looking for top talent to lead our facility to Best in Class performance levels and culture. We have a clear 3-5 yr journey laid out to build capability and deliver results using the processes of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS). If you enjoy working with others and have a passion for improvement, come join our winning team!
This position will lead the equipment and process improvements needed to deliver results in overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), quick changeovers, yield, safety and quality. The position will report directly to the department Operations Manager, be a member of the department leadership team and work closely with area Operators and Mechanics.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and eliminate losses and inefficiencies
- Optimize process efficiency, productivity and yield thru continuous improvement programs
- Lead root cause analysis (RCA) to resolve and eliminate specific chronic losses
- Support daily activities of the operations area, building long term capability into area, systems and employees
- Identify and lead small capital projects, working closely with Engineering Project Managers
- Implement process control improvements to reduce product variability
- Develop, maintain, and validate standards to enable achievement of performance targets in operations
- Generate and update work instructions and standards for production processes as required
- Collaborate with operations employees as well as other functions and sites to create best solutions
- Participate in New Product Development process to evaluate concepts, design, prototype and test
- Design and develop equipment improvements, including selection and coordination with suppliers
- Collaborate with engineering to resolve safety and customer quality issues related to manufacturing processes
- Work closely with continuous improvement leads and trainers to develop Operator and Mechanic training
- BS degree or equivalent in a technical field (IE, EE, ME, Chem E, etc.)
- 2-5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with teams
- Experience with total productive manufacturing (TPM) preferred; Autonomous Maintenance Planned Maintenance, RCA, SMED, LSS
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skills
- Desire to work in fast paced, hands on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
The salary for this role is $63,000 - $91,000
. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: