At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Manage regional implementation of the AMI (Industrial Adhesives) go-to-market strategy by working with the regional LT.
- Develop and implement AMI NA strategic initiatives in collaboration with regional leadership team and other key A stakeholders.
- Data collection, business, and financial analysis to support and track regional business strategy execution.
- Support AMI NA leader with strategic project execution and project management, strategic initiatives such as sampling, pricing, sales excellence, green time improvement etc...
- Involvement in future-oriented regional and global segment strategy topics
- Execution of monthly business review reports in collaboration with NA LT and Finance
- Facilitate monthly regional Leadership Team meetings and other key internal and external events on as needed basis.
- Support regional Leadership Team with preparation & communication of strategic content to internal stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor / master's degree in engineering or business administration
- 3-5 years of experience
o2-3 years in project management
o2+ In Marketing, Sales or Strategy Role
- Strong Analytical capability & presentation skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $95,000.00 - $135,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: