At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Partner with Technical Product leaders to understand needs/opportunities and design, execute and deliver testing for fabric care experiments to address questions and meet objectives.
- In this core R&D function, you will help define and deliver key insights, robust testing (instrumental and sensory testing), and substantiation/defense of consumer relevant product claims as a part of the Henkel's Consumer Brands Business.
- Responsible for applying knowledge of testing/sensory methods to support the development of formulas and fragrances across a breadth of laundry & home care categories.
- Collaborate with R&D & Marketing team members to ensure smooth work flow and open lines of communication.
- Design, execute and analyze performance tests.
- Maintain and grow testing/sensory testing to support business needs.
- Conduct analysis, interpretation and reporting of test findings.
- Education: BA/MS in Sensory Science, Chemistry, or related scientific discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in product performance/sensory testing OR BS in related fields with 7-10 years' experience in product performance/sensory testing.
- Ability to effectively partner with cross functional and external counterparts.
- Ability to understand technical literature, sensory, consumer, performance and clinical test data and integrate as supporting claim evidence or in support of formula recommendations.
- Have Basic Statistical knowledge, with modelling/advanced stats expertise an advantage. Experience with JMP, Qualtrics software a plus.
- Experience in independently designing and executing scientific testing with human subjects, sensory testing experience a plus.
- Completed course work in Sensory, Statistics, Market Research or Business, and/or completion of certificate programs (i.e. UC Davis Sensory Certification, University of Georgia Market Research Certification).
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: