At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Drive Innovation and Process Optimization Initiatives aimed at improving quality and efficiency while reducing cost
- Build relationships and work cross functionally with R&D, Production, Quality, Maintenance, and safety
- Execute changes effectively through use of management of change tools
- Specify, procure, commission, and sustain new equipment
- Analyze data and other process outputs to reduce variability
- Investigate deviations using root cause analysis to implement sustainable solutions
- Support efforts to improve manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations
- Support site safety initiatives and safety culture
- Bachelordegree; Mechanical Engineering highly preferred, or Chemical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering with mechanical work experience
- 4+ years experience in manufacturing / chemical industry
- Well versed in Manufacturing Processes, FMEA, Control plan, and PPAP
- Competent in Project Management, possessing the ability of starting a project and seeing it through to completion
- Knowledge of basic statistical tools (SPC, Trend charts, DOE, Anova, etc.)
- Ability to work in and transition between manufacturing, lab, and office environment
The salary for this role is $90,00.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: