At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Technical service engineer who provides technical engineering support for Henkel's Advanced Packaging Material products and responsible for developing in depth application knowledge for Henkel Adhesive Electronics markets
- Primary responsibilities are technical leading on developmental and commercialized products by optimization of material application processes, and direct interaction with customers to troubleshoot and solve product and process related problem
- She/he ensures that new and existing products can be successfully employed by the customers in a manner that brings clear and identifiable value.
- Solves technology-specific fundamental problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development, troubleshooting, and material characterization
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Material Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other related fields, with 10+ years of experience working in a chemical for semiconductor advanced packaging environment.
- Good understanding for the latest Semiconductor Packaging trend.
- Further knowledge of statistical analysis and design of experiment (DOE) is needed.
- Have strong verbal communication skills one-on-one with colleagues/customers as well as in front of groups with solid interpersonal skills, with ability to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments
- Strong ownership and responsibility with customer-oriented mindset and good understanding of customer request & culture
- Effective in using project and time management skills to drive projects to completion and focusing on commitment to deliver the highest level of quality work consistently
- Has ability to successfully handle on-sight support of complex customer issues.
- Successfully self-directs project work.
- Ability to formulate strong conclusions & path forward from project work.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $120,000- $140,000 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: