At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Co-ordination on topics; including Facilities management, Health & Safety, Corporate Health, Security and Sustainability.
- Support day-to-day office and site management, including warehouse and laboratories.
- Using analysis and insight, highlight key trends and possible improvements
- Work with our internal stakeholders, in regards of KPI-reviews and proactively identifying needs.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (authorities, regulators, suppliers, professional associations) - ensuring that objectives are met on time and budget.
- To ensure all necessary regulatory services, permits and registers are up-to-date and external contractors are managed in accordance with company policy.
- Supporting on infrastructure projects for UK & Ireland business
- Experience preferred in Health and Safety and/or Facilities management
- Knowledge and a passion for Sustainability
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flexible, pro-active and determined personality
- An open-minded team player, able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of MS-Office; good Excel & Power Point skills are required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.