At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Manage the technical documents and all the trials related to new launches, relaunches, maintenance projects related to the new products.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of any new product by taking into consideration different aspects such as formula/ processing / cost / raw materials PIPO.
- Check the technical feasibility with respecting the good manufacturing practice, norms of quality, hygiene & security.
- Leverage an internal network to share best-practices in process and product development and drive standardization across the business.
- Implement formulation optimizations with regard to cost of goods, raw material substitutions, adaptation of a formulation to customer processes.
- Act as a mentor towards junior colleagues in fostering culture of innovation.
- Knowledge in formulation and chemical engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or any relevant study.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.