Depends on Qualifications Location :
Troy, NC Job Type:
Adjunct Job Number:
Instruction & Student Services Department:
Health & Human Services Opening Date:
10/05/2022 Closing Date:
Adjunct Instructor of Nursing Assistant I Program will prepare students for a career as a licensed nursing assistant (LNA) or certified nursing assistant (CNA). Instruction includes classroom, online and clinical instruction.
- Provide instruction to students seeking LNA or CNA.
- Develop course syllabi, outlines, and lesson plans for curriculum courses assigned.
- Review and select appropriate textbooks and instructional materials
and media for the classes to be taught.
- Develops lectures, classroom activities, and hands-on exercises for
students to participate and learn.
- Monitors and records student progress in courses.
- Administers tests or other evaluation methods to students.
- Keeps records of student attendance.
Qualifications & Degree Requirements
- Registered nurse with an unencumbered license to practice in North Carolina
- Minimum 2 years (4000 hours) of experience as a registered nurse
- Proof of one of the following: Completion of a course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, or experience in supervising nurse aides required.
Montgomery Community College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position is not eligible for benefits.