At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Manages customer roadmap and closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provides input to manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory.
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Possesses at least 2-3 years of Industrial Sales experience, prior experience from furniture / building material related industry an added advantage.
- Value Selling.
- Crisis handling and objection Management.
- Customer research ability and prospecting.
- Identifying key player roles and proposal generation.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.