400! This is the number of associates in Global Analytical R&D, across 4 countries, working tirelessly on innovative and patient centric medicines. As part of this group, you design, plan and/or perform scientific/technical studies. By bridging the analytical science to the clinical performance you will drive the transformation of our molecules into medicines that improve and extend patient’s lives.
The position is based in the Genome Valley, Hyderabad, within the Technical Research and Development Organization (TRD) of Global Drug Development (GDD).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments for projects at different clinical phases for drug substance and drug product with minimal guidance. Well versed with regulatory guidelines, scientific literature, technology transfer and interpretation of the results to draw conclusions in reports.
• Adhere to Quality metrics, Compliance and Good Documentation Practices following ALCOA+ principles, GLP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
• Should be a Team player by adding value in collaborating with other teams to support project deliverables within agreed timelines, mentoring new joiners, active participation in project meetings / networks / meetings and contributing to Team goals while meeting individual objectives.
• Responsible for Qualification of instruments / equipment’s (URS to Report) and periodic calibrations as per applicable site procedures.
• Ability to perform investigations, guide team members, communicate proactively and clearly to global stakeholders and handle multiple priorities.
• What you bring to the role: Broad scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area.
• Adequate understanding of development processes in own function. Advanced knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
• Good knowledge of software and computer tools. Proficient in literature searches.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Minimum: M. Pharma./M.Sc. Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
• Desirable knowledge of site language: to 10 years (for M. Pharma. /M.Sc.) OR 4 years (for Ph.D.) of relevant experience in testing of Parental (Complex Injectable) , and ophthalmic formulations. Expertise in material science (Rheology, microscopy, contact angle measurement, gel permeation chromatography) is desirable.
• Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good communication skills.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we
achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
No video provider was found to handle the given URL. See the documentation for more information.