Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (TCSPP) is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.Position Summary:
The Business Psychology Department is seeking HR practitioners for adjunct faculty positions to join our current dynamic faculty who are utilizing the engaged practitioner model to facilitate our master's-level courses focused on HR/personnel psychology topics
Courses provide an overview and in-depth study of:
- Ethical guidelines
- Case and statutory law
- Job analysis & employee selection
- Criterion development
- Performance appraisal
Note: Courses run on 8-week terms online. The courses are offered on a rotating-semester basis per program needs, so the position may be for an immediate or later semester.Principle Duties:
Engage students in course related topic discussion and assignments as outlined in the course syllabi. Provide students substantive feedback and respond to student questions and concerns in a timely manner. Maintain communication with department administration, faculty, and students. Position Qualifications:Required
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- TCSPP training in online pedagogy (TOPS) or equivalent experience (approved by campus dean) is a prerequisite.
- Experience with LMS portals (ex. Canvas, Blackboard, etc.)
- Work experience and/or training in the field of IO Psychology and related topics
- Strong commitment to academic excellence, research, community service, and diversity
Compensation & Benefits
- Doctoral degree
- Experience teaching or publishing quantitative/qualitative methodology, research design & methodology
- Good command of statistics
This opportunity is budgeted at $1,124-1,540 per credit and may vary per course with student enrollment. Additional compensation factors may impact total compensation. To learn more about our competitive benefits and additional rewards, including generous paid time-off, medical and dental insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, click the link below.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, The Chicago School requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.