At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Manages and support Henkel's Infrastructure Environment including Data Center and Cloud Platforms on a project basis - 1 year contract.
- Configure and manage virtualization technologies, including virtual machines, and clusters.
- Develop and implement automation scripts and tools to streamline operational tasks and improve efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements in the private cloud environment.
- Provide technical support to resolve issues related to virtualization, automation, and private cloud infrastructure.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery solutions for virtual machines and private cloud infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, IT Engineering or any relevant studies
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of VmWare, Network Security, LAN/WAN Networks
- Preferred knowledge of Virtualization; Scripting, Cloud Platforms, Ansible, Terraform, Microsoft Azure
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.