At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Manage applications takeover/handover and ensure vendor & user compliance.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned applications' stakeholders within IT, business, and vendors.
- Act as an escalation point for incidents where designated.
- Ensure applications' internal compliance with IT standards and meet the operational stability of applications.
- Participating in IT initiatives and local projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or IT Engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- IT Generalist from devleopment background, Programming skills , Software development
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid knowledge in ITIL
- Preferable Knowledge in software lifecycle Management, Power Apps and knowledge in ISO 27001
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.