At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Fully manage and lead product analysis and testing while documenting progress and results in company database systems
- Provide technical support to customer and analyze results after product release
- Follow supervisor guidance to assure all PD laboratory work, record, organize and communicate results/data from experiments and testing
- Explore new technology, product, or performance improvement opportunities
- Observe safety and environmental guidelines while handling products and in lab Perform data analysis, draw conclusions, and make experimental recommendations
- Maintain laboratory and storage areas, as well as equipment
- Ensure adherence to all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations, standards and policies
- Actively participate in scientific publications and forums
- Collaborate closely with product management, production and sourcing teams to develop new products and nurture current product lines through product development
- Support manufacturing to ensure quality product delivery
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and leverage their feedback to optimize processes towards customer requirements
- Hand-on lab experience for chemicals Leadership skill for lab management B.S. or Master degree with major in Chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science and other relevant disciplines.
- Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint, Experience in polymer based adhesive, coating and composite materials is a plus.
- Experience in the Design of Experiment (DoE), record, analysis data to problem solving.
- Time management & communication skills.
- Be required to lift up to 25lbs.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $73,000.00 - $86,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: