ERP International is seeking full-time Labor & Delivery Registered Nurses (RN - L&D) in support of Eglin Hospital at Eglin AFB, Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
Connect With Us! Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, Health Savings Account available, and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses will work 14 shifts per month. Shifts will be 12 hours with a 30-minute lunch break. RNs will rotate every four (4) months from shifts, however, schedules may vary to accommodate demand. Duty hours will be scheduled by the Labor and Delivery Flight Commander, or designee, to correspond with the needs of the department. Shifts times are Days (0545 - 1815) and Nights (1745 - 0615).
Core Duties: Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF. • Perform physical exam and health histories.• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions. • Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel. • Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.• Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization. • Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.• Perform nursing services identified in the TO.• Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes. • Possess knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, and procedures to provide comprehensive primary care to women and their babies in a variety of settings to include antepartum management, intrapartum management, postpartum care, and newborn care.
• Knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders to include, but not limited to premature birth, fetal death, forceps delivery, and C sections, as well as broad knowledge of normal deliveries and their complications and indicated therapeutic intervention required.• Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required.• Must have the ability to acquire and use basic computer skills to enter patient data and extract patient information using all DOD government medical sites (i.e. Military Health System (MHS) Electronic Health Record (EHR) GENESIS).• Medical Records Documentation. Health care providers shall complete medical records documentation within 72 business hours of the encounter with the patient.
* Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Or an Associate Degree of Nursing maybe considered, with a with appropriate experience in Labor and Delivery inpatient services.* Experience: Must have two (2) years of experience working in the inpatient environment. The last 12 months must be in the Labor and Delivery nursing field.
* Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted RN license from any state.
* Life Support Certifications: Possess ARC or AHA BLS, Advanced Basic Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional Support (STABLES), Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) or Emergencies in Clinical Obstetrics (ECO), (AWHONN fetal monitoring course) either Intermediate or Advanced fetal monitoring. Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, Emotional support program (S.T.A.B.L.E) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) will need to be completed within 6 months of hire.
* Security: Must be able to pass a Government background check and obtain a Government security clearance.