Overview Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
- Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
- Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Relocation Assistance
We're proud to share that St. Joseph Medical Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report.
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
Responsibilities Job Summary
Under the direction of nursing leadership, serves as a resource to provide relief for staff meals and rest breaks.
Ability/skill levels and time management performance appropriate for this role will be taken into consideration for employee selection.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
- One year of related work experience is preferred
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse is required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification or completion within 6 months of date of hire is required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification for L&D RNs
- National Certification Corporation (NCC) or American Nurses Credentialing Center certification preferred