JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS AT AGM UNIVERSITY!
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as a Part Time Instructor - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
. Ideal candidate will plan, organize and teach in a manner that ensures the achievement of the institution's learning objectives. AREAS OF SPECIALTY:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
A part-time instructor is responsible for teaching in the subject area or areas that correspond to his or her area of specialty (FNP). A part-time instructor contributes to the academic process of the institution through the participation in the development of curriculums, assessment, evaluation, research, peer mentoring and coaching, community service, advancement of the institution. REQUIREMENTS:
About AGM University:
- Masters Degree in Nursing with specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) from an accredited university or an internationally recognized institution of higher education.
- At least three (3) years of professional experience.
- Hold a current license and certifications required by the profession.
- Able to submit copy of any diploma, academic transcripts, and/or certifications.
- Proven leadership skills from your previous work experiences
- Experience as a successful instructor in Nursing in higher education institutions.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (fluent), highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and experience in technical applications
Ana G. Mendez University (AGMU) is a nonprofit institution of higher education established in 2011. AGMU operates four campuses in the State of Florida and offers a wide range of academic offerings in Spanish, English and Bilingual across various modalities. AGMU promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, research, and diversity. In addition, we encourage integral education to benefit the Hispanic and international communities. AGMU proudly offers programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels that are framed by the highest academic standards. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply online today.