Job Description Shift:
Competitive Salary Qualified Applicants:
For US-based candidates only RESPONSIBILITIES:
Registered Nurse responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Medical/Surgical Unit.
- Directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- He / She communicates with physician about changes in the patients clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current and valid state RN License
- Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current preferred
- Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred
- Ventilator Management experience preferred
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers' compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses