DescriptionWho we are looking for:
Are you the Registered Nurse we have been looking for? In this position, you will be able to convey your passion for helping others while working with a dynamic team of nurses by bringing an energetic and positive approach while working with our students!
Glenhaven Academy is a residential treatment setting for adolescents that specializes in trauma informed care. Glenhaven provides 24-hour comprehensive care including a school on site, a full clinical staff, nursing staff, and direct care staff. No mandates! Multiple options for schedules to accommodate work life balance. Four and five day work weeks available. Salary: $70,000JRI provides the training so that:
- YOU will be able to develop your nursing skills by educating and providing health care services to promote healthy choices that enhances our students' physical and mental well-being.
- YOU will be able to create a safe and therapeutic community by providing oversight and attention around documenting and administering medications and completing assessments to ensure the best treatment for our students.
- YOU will be able to help students and families navigate their medical needs and help provide valuable skills to ensure the students are successful in their next steps.
- Be who you are! JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve.
- Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits.
- Retirement benefits including 401K matched up to $800 a year and pension after 5 years of employment.
- Professional development opportunities such as tuition reimbursement up to almost $4000 per year and discounted tuition rates to select partnership colleges and universities!
- Wellness benefits including access to employee resource groups (including multicultural affinity groups, LGBTQ+ advocacy, employee engagement groups, etc.), self-care resources, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
- Massachusetts RN license
- Residential program or mental health program experience preferred; experience working with specialized adolescent populations preferred.
- Maintains valid driver's license as transporting students is required.
- At JRI, you will learn to provide physical interventions and verbal de-escalations to provide the safest therapeutic atmosphere for our students!
- Background and driving record checks will be performed.
JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. JRI is an equal opportunity employer.