Description Take on a key role within an award-winning health care system. Advance Magnet nursing excellence in a state-of-the-art setting. Expand your professional potential in a close-knit, collaborative culture. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
You will be responsible for providing high quality, compassionate care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with the standards of professional nursing practice and in the role as described by the American Nurses Association (ANA). This involves engaging in a wide range of activities related to ethics, education, evidence-based practice and research, quality improvement, leadership, collaboration, professional practice evaluation, resources utilization, environmental health, and patient advocacy.
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the David Geffen School of Medicine, a world leader in the discovery of advanced medical breakthroughs and the development of tomorrow's finest clinicians. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles' trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you're looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
Salary range: $53.42-$79.42 Hourly Qualifications * Current California RN license - required
* BLS, ACLS and PALS certificates - required
* At least 3 years of experience in ICU and or IR/Cath Lab - strongly preferred
* BSN or MSN - required
* Ability to delegate tasks and promote leadership and teamwork
* Ability to educate patients, families, and staff regarding patient care issues
* Ability to implement and evaluate interventions
* Proficiency in completing physical assessments and developing a plan of care