South College invites capable, energetic, outgoing, applicants who are focused on transforming lives of our customers/students! At South College, you will help implement our strategy of "Where Dreams Find Direction!" We are one of the nation's fastest growing institutions of higher learning with over 6,000 students covering 7 campuses and Online learning sites. We are also one of nation's highest producers of licensed healthcare professionals offering a myriad of undergraduate and graduate healthcare programs for our students. It is the initial care, concern, passion, and expertise of our Admissions Team that helps get them to these career goals! Come join us in these exciting efforts!
South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body. $10,000 annual retention bonus!
South College invites applications for the 12-month position of Full-Time Nursing Faculty in the LPN program at the South College Atlanta campus. We are searching for a team-oriented individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Maintain professional standards of practice in teaching in the classroom and clinical settings.
- Meet South College standards for teaching, classroom management, use of technology, grade submission, and records management.
- Prepare and implement teaching and evaluation strategies for engagement of students in the profession of nursing.
- Support student success through mentoring, tutoring, and advising.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing; Master's degree preferred
• Hold an unrestricted license to practice in Georgia
• Experience in secondary instruction preferred