Student Support Services/School Nurse Date Posted:
Union-North United School Corporation
Substitute School Nurse
- Position is as needed, Sub Nurse will receive a call when needed to schedule.
- Assists with implementation of a safe and healthy school environment.
- Provides assistance to sick and injured students and administers first aid.
- Administers daily or as needed medications and documents on MAR.
- Documents student visits on clinic log, injuries on student accident form, and employee accidents on workman's comp. form.
- Serve a liaison between the students, family and community as required.
- Able to be familiar with COVID-19 and isolation procedures, and confidentiality.
- Comply with drug-free workplace rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Indiana Nursing License
- Current CPR Certification
- A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.