Student Support Services/School Nurse Date Posted:
District-wide General Job Description:
The primary responsibility of the substitute nurse shall be to provide health care for a specific student, including dispensing required medications.Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a pediatric medical environment preferred.
- Must hold a diploma or Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Must hold a valid license from the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations as an Illinois Registered Nurse.
- Must be certified in CPR.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.