Substitute Date Posted:
The Joseph Sears School Date Available:
Immediately Closing Date:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Illinois. (Will consider LPN, EMT-P)
- Current CPR/AED Certification.
- Experience in nursing - preferably in pediatrics or emergency medicine.
- Provide direct professional nursing services, first aid, illness and emergency care to students and staff.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Implements district rules on exclusion and re-admission of students in connection with infectious and contagious diseases.
- Assumes responsibility for the care of a student or staff member who has suffered an illness, injury or emergency medical issue during school hours.
- Nurses must complete detailed written care and communication documentation.
- This position requires independent practice with solid skills and medical knowledge.
This is a Substitute position- will call as needed. Qualified candidates will be provided orientation/training if possible.
Rate of Pay $165/Day