Substitute School Nurse for 2023-2024Health Services DepartmentRequires Licensed RN with Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Experience in nursing of children and adolescents highly desireable.
- Responsible for delivering health services program at the building level in accordance with district guidelines and policies. Excellent professional communication skills
- Flexibile and able to work cooperatively in a team environment are essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience recommended.
- Daily rate of pay for full day is $171.77 (2023-24 rate pending)
- Daily rate of pay for half day is $85.88 (2023-24 rate pending)
All Health Services staff are required to attend a 4 day orientation prior to start date. Please watch your email as that is how we communicate information regarding applications or hires.