UH Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute at UH Lake West Medical Center provides enhanced access to leading-edge heart care, when and where you need it most. We use proven techniques, technology and devices to perform a wide range of heart treatments, including cardiac catheterization and complex open-heart surgery.
· Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are:
o Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
o Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
o Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
o Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
o Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
Qualifications - External
· 1 year RN experience preferred
· Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
· Current RN licensure in the State of Ohio required
· Professional Certification from approved organization preferred
· Current BLS and ACLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association or must be obtained during Nursing Orientation
· Preferred experience: ICU, ED, Cath/EP Lab; will orient nurses to critical care if no critical care experience
· Hours: 4 - 10 hour shifts - 7: 00 am - 5:00 pm
· Call Requirement: 30 min. to UH Lake West
Ask your recruiter about our $10K sign on bonus available to RN's with 1 or more years of RN experience