Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) RN Cath Lab - PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City Weatherford which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Medical City Weatherford, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN Cath Lab - PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Cardiac Cath Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. We provide comprehensive cardiology services with a specialized focus on heart diagnostic testing. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease, which is why we offer advanced technology to provide you with accurate and quick results of your heart's condition. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
- You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
- You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient/family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- You will supervise invasive cardiac and peripheral procedures as to adherence to aseptic and sterile technique.
What qualifications you will need:
- At least 1-year of experience in specialty
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
Medical City Weatherford is a 100+ bed acute-care hospital. We serve Parker County and surrounding communities. Our medical staff represents 30+ medical specialties. Our health care services include inpatient and outpatient care, medical-surgical and emergency care. We are a designated Comprehensive (Level II) Stroke Facility and Level IV Trauma Center. Our hospital is a Level I Neonatal Facility, and a Chest Pain-Accredited facility. Our facility has received many awards and recognition. We received the Press Ganey Summit Award and The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality Measures. We are honored to have The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Cath Lab - PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status