Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab RN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City North Hills which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Medical City North Hills, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Medical City North Hills!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Cardiac Cath Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. We provide comprehensive cardiology services with a specialized focus on heart diagnostic testing. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease, which is why we offer advanced technology to provide you with accurate and quick results of your heart's condition. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What You Will Do In This Role
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
- You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
- You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient/family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- You will supervise invasive cardiac
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- current TX RN license
- Associate Degree
- 1+ yr Cath Lab experience
Medical City North Hills is a 165+ bed hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County. Our mission is above all else, to serve, to care for, and to assist in the healing of our patients and their families. We are proud to be pioneers in offering high quality health care in North Richland Hills. We are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements. We have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program. Other services include minimally invasive robotic surgery and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. We have sports medicine, senior health, wound care and outpatient rehabilitation. Our campus has a women's imaging center and geriatric behavioral unit. As a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab RN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.