Nestled in the heart of East Sacramento Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital is a 313 bed acute care facility that provides a wide range of services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. Mercy General is home to the nationally ranked Alex G. Spanos Heart & Vascular Institute. Key achievements and recognitions include: from the Joint Commission; Advanced Joint Replacement Spine Center of Excellence Primary Stroke Center Ventricular Assist Device and Chest Pain Certification. Other accolades include CMS 5 stars Practice Green Health 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Level 4 Epilepsy Center and Opioid Stewardship Honor Roll. Mercy General Hospital is proud to foster inclusion and diversity as part of our mission vision and values.
Responsibilities This position is Sign On Bonus Eligible:
We are offering a $20,000 Sign On Bonus for those who meet the eligibility requirements.Position Summary:
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family
- Manages the operations and services of the Cath Lab. Facilitates multi-disciplinary programs to develop standard of care in clinical pathways. Assures departmental competency and compliance to all regulatory accreditation and hospital standards of care.
- Prepares and justifies annual budgeting maintaining effective staffing plans determining productive and non-productive expenditures and determining non-labor expense requirements. Coordinates capital equipment budget in collaboration with medical staff. Explores and initiates revenue enhancement activities. Manages department budget within fiscal year approved targets.
- Participates in the planning development and implementation of organizational operational and strategic goals. Develops implements and monitors department safety management programs. Develops and implements business and marketing plans to aid in the development and advancement of service line.
- Responsible for staffing and performance management of staff. Monitors productivity and quality to maintain compliance with all regulatory standards gives feedback to staff and maintains workload.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience. Minimum of 1 year of management experience.