Description Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, your primary responsibilities of the clinical nurse include the direct nursing care of patients utilizing process, development and application of leadership, management, and communication concepts; teaching of patients and staff; maintenance of professional standards.
As an operating room nurse, you will serve as a scrub and circulating nurse while providing direct patient care using the nursing process and evidence-based practice. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary professional team as you contribute to cutting edge and innovative surgical procedures. Our mission involves you supporting research and education to staff and students. This role has a varied schedule that includes call assignments on nights, weekends, and holidays at the Main OR (Ronald Regan).
Salary range: $83.31-$83.31 Hourly Qualifications We're seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional with:
* Current California RN License required
* BSN or MSN required
* 2 years or greater of circulating and scrubbing experienced required
* BLS from the American Red cross or American Heart Association required
* Eye surgery experience preferred
* Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
* Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
* Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care actively involving patients, family and staff
* On calls on weekends and holidays (Main OR Ronald Regan)