The Stabler Department of Nursing at York College of Pennsylvania is pleased to invite Family Nurse Practitioners or Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners who have experience working with adults or families for a full-time faculty position. Rank will be dependent upon level of experience and education. The position will begin August 2024.
Applicants should have an established record of teaching or precepting in nursing. Administrative experience is desired. The candidate will primarily teach courses at the graduate level, advise students, and supervise clinical experiences. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a strong commitment to working as part of a collaborative team in the Stabler Department of Nursing.
Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate potential for commitment to the college and community through prior service activities and provide evidence of scholarship. Requirements:
- Nationally recognized certification as an AGNP or FNP.
- Have at least 1 year of practice experience as an AGNP or FNP.
- Earned doctoral degree or have a specific plan for completing doctoral preparation within 5 years of appointment.
- Unencumbered Pennsylvania nursing license (active or eligible).
- Have at least 1 year of experience in teaching or precepting
York College of Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For a copy of York College's Annual Security Report, you may contact the Office of Campus Safety or visit the website: Annual Security Report Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should electronically submit the following:
- cover letter
- curriculum vita
- contact information for three professional references
- statement of teaching philosophy
- unofficial graduate transcripts
Review of applications will begin immediately. While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, for full consideration, applications should be received by December 11, 2023.