University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond. Join us on a mission to advance medicine.
The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at the University of Minnesota is recruiting an additional faculty member to join their Maternal-Fetal Medicine program.
Outstanding opportunity to:
- Join an encouraging team of 10 MFM colleagues who enjoy what they do and are committed to patient-centered clinical care.
- Actively contribute to instructing medical students, residents, fellows and other learners.
- Participate in ongoing MFM quality/safety metrics and other scholarly contributions and the opportunity to develop or participate in clinical and/or basic science research studies.
- Use protected time with 3.5 clinical days per week (annual average) and no call when not on service.
- No in-house call when on service (Inpatient service coverage ~5-6 weeks/year).
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center on the University of Minnesota Medical Center Campus
- 3 outreach sites in greater Twin Cities
- Fully integrated Ultrasound Unit and reporting system
- Telemedicine Unit providing ultrasound and consultation capability to rural Minnesota.
The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health has a 131-year history of service to the people of Minnesota. The Department is dedicated to the development of innovative approaches to women's health, and its members serve as leaders in global health, research, clinical operations, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across the medical school
The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at the University of Minnesota is the largest academic program in the upper Midwest region. The program is designed to deliver the highest quality, evidence-based care as part of a collaborative team to patients experiencing high-risk pregnancies, while also providing an immersive learning experience for medical students, residents and fellows in the department. With its outreach clinics and telemedicine services, the MFM division provides care for patients throughout the region. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME OB/GYN residency and Maternal-Fetal medicine fellowship-training program.
- ABOG board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to acquire medical license and DEA in the State of Minnesota, and meet threshold criteria/qualifications for credentialing and privileges.
- Ability to work in the United States.
- Three or more years' experience in an academic practice is preferred.
- Experience with CVS and/or fetal procedures is highly desirable.
Our benefits package was recently recognized for its competitive and inclusive nature. Some highlights include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are a qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Best in industry 401K employer contribution
- Concierge services and a well-being allowance
More information can be found here: UMN Benefits and M Physicians Benefits. M Health and Clinical Partnerships:
Providers practice at affiliated locations under the M Health Fairview shared care delivery system. This partnership represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health Services to build a nationally known academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system. The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC):
The University of Minnesota is among the largest and most prestigious public research universities in the nation. The University Medical School is a world-class institution with a long history of leadership and discoveries that have changed the practice of medicine. The nearly 3,000 outstanding faculty members are committed to achieving excellence in research, clinical care, and developing the next generation of health professionals. Community Information:
We are based in Minneapolis and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in America by U.S. News & World Report. The Minneapolis-St. Paul area offers a high quality of life and a low cost of living. You'll find excellent school systems, a robust economy, an award-winning culinary scene, museums of all types, outstanding theaters, and a reliable international airport. If you love the outdoors, you can enjoy all four seasons with the plethora of lakes, parks, and some of the country's best bike trails!
- Explore Minnesota
- Greater Minneapolis - St. Paul Metropolitan Area
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.