As our Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse at CHI St Vincent Infirmary, you'll care for patients who may have life-threatening cardiac events or conditions while helping their families navigate daily care and the long-term plan for healing and maintenance outside of the hospital.
Your success in this role comes from your enthusiasm to go the extra mile for your patients and your strong assessment skills. To further support your nursing career, we offer continuing education opportunities to help you advance your clinical nursing skills. About Us: CHI St Vincent Infirmary
is a 600 bed faith-based, non-profit, acute care facility providing quality health care to patients and communities from all over the State of Arkansas. Our level II trauma center is a regional referral center for cardiology, trauma, behavioral health, cancer care, neurosciences, and other specialties. We have been consistently named by US News & World Report as one of the State's best hospitals, with high performance in heart care, colorectal surgery, and joint replacement.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
As a Cath Lab Nurse, will assist the doctor in performing interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties, and angioplasties. Other procedures include inserting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs). Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
We are offering a $15,000 sign on bonus to hires who meet the eligibility requirements. We also offer additional pay for participation in our clinical ladder as well as referral bonuses, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
- Unencumbered license to practice in the State of Arkansas
- 6 months of acute care experience is required (new graduates or nurses who have never worked in an acute care setting are hired through our residency training program)
- Previous cath lab experience preferred, but not required
- BLS through the American Heart Association is required
- Must be able to participate on a rotating call schedule and report to the hospital within 30 minutes of call