Vice President of Clinical Development Location
: Remote - East Coast
Join our client, a cutting-edge biotechnology company on the forefront of discovery and development. As the Vice President Clinical Development, you'll play a pivotal role in advancing groundbreaking therapies for chronic liver diseases and cancer, revolutionizing patient lives through our innovative drug candidate. Why You Should Apply:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Impactful Innovation: Lead the clinical development strategy for driving progress in liver cirrhosis and oncology programs.
- Global Reach: Contribute to a 2b/3 adaptive clinical study targeting NASH cirrhosis patients worldwide, addressing a critical unmet medical need.
- Strategic Leadership: Oversee the design, conduct, and reporting of clinical studies, providing clinical leadership towards NDA achievement.
- Contribute to clinical development strategy.
- Oversee the design, conduct, and reporting of clinical studies for cirrhosis and oncology programs.
- Provide clinical leadership towards NDA (cirrhosis) or End of Phase 2 (oncology).
- Serve as the medical monitor and collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Identify and manage external collaborators, key opinion leaders, and consultants.
How To Apply:
- Experience in gastro-enterology, immunology/autoimmune diseases, nephrology, endocrinology, or related areas.
- Proven success in clinical academic research, medical practice, and industry drug development (7-10 years minimum).
- Strong scientific background, project management skills, and a results-oriented mindset.
- Curious, proactive, and comfortable in a flexible, remote environment.
We'd love to hear your insights! Send us an email to LisaBarrett@ScientificSearch.com and share why you're excited about this role. Please include Job#18120 in subject line. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Be at the forefront of medical innovation and contribute to transforming patient outcomes!
- Type: Direct Hire
- Category: Biopharmaceutical Company
- Date Posted: 2023-11-11