Job Description ****SIGN ON BONUS FOR 20K - TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED****
Registered Nurse - L&D
Full-time -Day Shift
We're looking for Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Capital Regional Health. Our affiliation with the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) has created a number of new career pathways and makes this the perfect time for you to join our team. What we offer:
****SIGN ON BONUS FOR 20K - TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED****
- Opportunity to work with a small, cohesive team of experienced professionals
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Great Work Life Balance: You'll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement.
Located in Largo in the heart of Prince George's County, our new state-of-the-art regional medical center (UM Capital Region Medical Center) will provide improved access to primary and ambulatory care services, and serve as a tertiary care center for critically ill patients. In addition, our new space will allow us to expand our offerings as a community partner to help improve the health status of Prince George's County residents.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years of experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.