At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Driving SHE and Sustainability strategy and targets.
- Reporting monthly on SHE & Sustainability KPI status and defining and executing standards and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance to the Henkel SHE standards and continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields.
- Preparing and implementing internal Audit programs to deliver safety practices to ensure zero injury.
- Supervising legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs.
- In-depth knowledge and experience on SHE management systems.
- Lead auditor qualification for ISO 14001,45001,50001.
- Advances English, required.
- Chemical engineering degree, desired.
- Sustainability related experience, required.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.