Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Delivery for a nursing job in Arlington, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: Staff
Shift: Days (Rotating Weekends)Description
Medical City Arlington Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Shift - Days (Rotating Weekends)** 20k Sign-On Bonus available with 2+ years experience**Introduction
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Medical City Arlington have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery you can be a part of change.
Medical City Arlington, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Labor and Delivery RN delivers professional nursing care to all patients in Fetal Diagnostic Center and Labor and Delivery. You will perform assessment and acuity assignment; follow standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care; maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions. Daily assignment of an RN may include supervision of other nursing personnel and/or students. The employee performs all services as they may relate to patient care/treatment with consideration for age/condition of patient.
What you will do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current BLS- Healthcare Provider issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required
- Must have recent Medical Surgical acute care experience of at least 1 year
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Arlingtonis a 435+ bed full-service hospital located in south Arlington. Our services include heart & vascular, brain & spine, emergency and trauma care. We have cancer care, orthopedics, surgical and women's services for our patients. Our women's complex has combined clinical excellence with thoughtful amenities including luxury maternity suites and personalized delivery methods. Our culture is what sets us apart. We have formed a team that works together with purpose. We focus on delivering high-quality care in an environment filled with safety and compassion. Our team consists of over 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare colleagues. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare. We have nearly 700 skilled physicians that represent a wide variety of medical specialties. We are the official hospital of the Texas Rangers. We form a team that focuses on high-quality care in an environment filled with compassion and service. As a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-666476. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery