Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab for a nursing job in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Staff
Shift: No WeekendsDescription
Medical City AllianceDays Only - No WeekendsSign-on Bonus of $7,500 for qualified candidates
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Registered Nurse Cath Lab you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City Alliance which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Medical City Alliance, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Medical City Alliance!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Under general supervision, the Cath Lab RN assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath and specials labs as monitor or circulator, provides individual nursing care, administers medication, starts IV's, operates equipment as needed, prepares patients for examination, documents appropriate information, interacts with patients and physicians, assists with orientation/education of all new Cath Lab employees, assists with maintenance of staff competency checks and scheduling of in-services, assists with performance improvement, performs related duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate's degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred.
- Minimum one year Cath Lab experience required.
- Registered Nurse License eligible to practice in the State of Texas; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire; current BLS and ACLS obtained from approved HCA vendor required.
Medical City Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and Tarrant County. Our 99+ bed hospital offers 30+ specialties. We offer 2 convenient ER locations, including our off-campus ER in Saginaw. Our maternity floor includes labor and delivery suites and c-section ORs. We have a well-baby nursery, postpartum rooms, and a Level III NICU. We offer compassionate care with state-of-the-art surgical equipment. Our hospital offers robotic surgery to perform procedures. Our facility provides comprehensive cardiology services. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease. Our advanced technology provides quick results to our patients. Our patient satisfaction scores rank in the top decile of hospitals nationwide. Our physicians rank Medical City Alliance as excellent in quality of care. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Registered Nurse Cath Lab opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-1378290. Posted job title: RN Registered Nurse Cath Lab