If you have a passion for science and working in a dynamic and fast paced lab with a cohesive team, the Research Assistant
position will take you to the next level in your career.We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Protein Chemistry team in Greenfield, IN
In this role you will learn to execute basic Biotechnology laboratory procedures under the oversight of experienced personnel.Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze samples for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
- Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
- BS/BA degree in science or related field
- Experience may be substituted for education
- Strong ability to learn is required
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting
- Basic understanding of laboratory operations
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- Knowledge of cGMP is helpful
Lapcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career. At Labcorp, we provide excellent training with extensive benefits starting at the first of the month including 3 medical plans, 2 dental plans, 24 days of PTO in the first year, tuition reimbursement, 401K with 5% matching, employee stock purchase plan and much more!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.