Why Patients Need You
We're looking to bring medicines to the world faster and we are not willing to compromise on excellence and integrity. Adhering to local and global regulations is essential and the ever-changing regulatory environment requires forward thinking and attention to detail. Your dedication and expertise will help expand and accelerate patient access to Pfizer medicines and vaccines . What You Will Achieve
This position is responsible for administration of documentation into the Learning Management System(LMS). Responsibilities include review of Training records to ensure that the information and documentation conforms to Pfizer policy and cGMP's and all other applicable regulatory guidelines. How You Will Achieve It
Qualifications Must - Have
- Monitor GMP Training records for implementation and storage in the appropriate system(s)
- Provide training documentation assistance to customers as needed
- Communicate issues to area training professional and/or appropriate process leads
Nice - to - Have:
- Applicant must have HS Diploma with two years of experience
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Quality Control systems and Good Manufacturing Practices required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applicable computer software and systems.
- Demonstrated personal leadership and accountability in day-to-day interactions with an operational regard for customer needs and process requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn new and changing responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess flexibility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to values based leadership and achieving objectives in a manner that is supportive of Pfizer Values and Leader Behaviors.
Work Location Assignment:FlexibleOTHER JOB DETAILSLast Date to Apply for Job:
- Knowledge of GMP requirements, Record Retention process, and familiarity with SOPs
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proficiency in Visio, Excel, and Outlook
November 28, 2023
The salary for this position ranges from $18.10 to $30.17 per hour. In addition, this position offers eligibility for overtime, weekend, holiday and other pay premiums depending on the work schedule and the Company's policies. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life's moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site - U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided applies only to the United States - Michigan - Kalamazoo location.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.