A Postdoctoral Associate position is available in Dr. Qi Wu's lab located at Children's Nutrition Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine. The objective is to investigate the neural circuit control of feeding behavior, as well as the impact of brain-gut axis and microbiota on obesity, mental, sleep, and cognitive disorders, and translational medicine. The lab is currently working to publish a series of manuscripts supported by NIH and USDA grants. This is a great opportunity to contribute to these exciting projects which will be published in high-profile journals.
* Performs experiments and data analysis in genetic mouse models.
* Publishes papers in peer-reviewed research journals.
* Applies for intramural and external fellowships.
* Reports scientific findings at national conferences.
* MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
* No experience required.
* Experience in physiology, genetics, pharmacology, and neuroscience.
As part of your application, please send your CV or Resume and 2-3 references to Dr. Wu: email@example.com.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.