Why Patients Need You
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what's possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
Working with Pfizer's dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in the management of manufacturing information systems to improve manufacturing success rates and ensuring zero down time.
As a manager, your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. Through your comprehensive knowledge of principles, concepts and theories of the discipline, you will also work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies. You will be able to take a cross functional leadership role to facilitate agreements between different team.
It is your dedication and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Design, develop, deploy and test our automated processes, systems and equipment. Contribute substantially to the interpretation of results and the design of subsequent activities.
- Maintain and support automation computing infrastructure.
- Provide 24x7x365 support of our automation systems.
- Responsible for system-wide system compliance, perform business owned system support responsibilities and provide technical leadership for our systems.
- Adhere to safe work practices and develop standard operating procedures and system support documentation.
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to management and peers and finalize report writing for test protocols.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 10 years of relevant experience.
- OR an Associate's degree with 8 years of experience.
- OR a Bachelor's with at least 5 years of experience.
- OR Master's Degree with more than 3 years of experience.
- OR a PhD with 0-2 years of experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Automation Engineering.
- Experience with process controls equipment and Network Hubs including design and debugging skills.
- In depth knowledge and experience with process controls equipment DCS (DeltaV,) and/or PLC systems (Allen-Bradley/RA), historians and peripheral systems.
- Broad understanding of systems architecture and operations, and related components.
- Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills.
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Job will include standing, walking, and sitting.
- Occasional lifting may be required.
- Office and computer work.
- Business hours but occasionally off shift hours as project requirements or emergencies occur.
Work Location Assignment:On PremiseOther Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: February 22, 2024
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $93,500.00 to $155,900.00. In addition, this position is eligible for participation in Pfizer's Global Performance Plan with a bonus target of 12.5% of the base salary and eligibility to participate in our share based long term incentive program. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life's moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site - U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided does not apply to Tampa, FL or any location outside of the United States.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.