The Virtual Field Medical Strategic Operations colleague is a virtually based colleague in the Field Medical Excellence group who is responsible for providing strategic operations support for the Virtual Field Medical team. This colleague will be the primary point of contact for all digital platforms, technology, KPIs and success metrics in the execution of a new Virtual Field Medical Team.
- Role will contribute to the development of roles/responsibilities and success metrics aligned to the Virtual Field Medical team.
- In collaboration with the TL, communicate directly with internal stakeholders within Platform, Brand and TA FMTA teams.
- Co-create digital strategy, value analysis, marketing and execution of the Virtual Field Medical programs and HCP target lists, and target geographies.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders, and appropriate platform teams (digital and analytics) to manage successful execution of strategy including implementation, adoption, continuous improvement, and medical impact to closing gaps in care.
- Scales and drives adoption of new/current innovations (technology, data, and/or digital) to create value and superior experiences for our customers, patients, and colleagues.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of the digital strategy and creates a seamless digital experience for Virtual Field Medical team.
The Virtual Field Medical Strategic Operations colleague will play a critical role in establishing the foundation of end-to-end HCP virtual engagement, including leading the operations and implementation of virtual and digital platforms for the Virtual Field medical team, ensuring documentation of interactions, insights and quantitative and qualitative metrics collaborating closely with therapeutic field medical leadership. Colleague will also be a key contributor in positioning, creative campaign, and messaging and engagement for fully virtual Field Medical programs.
This position requires strategic thinking and prioritization, change-agility, thoughtful partnership across many functions, and the ability to lead through a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. This role will also require someone with vision and a high level of strategic thinking to ensure the success of the Virtual Field Medical team and impact on patient care.
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong communication and analytical skills, exemplary leadership, detail-oriented execution, with a proven track record of fostering cross-functional collaboration and delivering exceptional results. This position reports to the Virtual Engagement Team Lead. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum required with 10 years of experience in healthcare; Master's with 8+ years of experience in healthcare; PharmD/PHD with 6+ years of experience in healthcare
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Understanding of the field medical team role and responsibilities and execution of the field role.
- Proven track record of establishing strong partnerships with senior stakeholders as well as delivering innovative technical solutions.
- Strong engagement, relationship management and program management skills.
- Experience should include implementation of enterprise-based systems, covering the full system lifecycle
- Knowledge of industry, customer requirements and general business environment to adapt and implement strategic actions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills with high professional standards for work quality
- Demonstrate ability to manage a significant volume of projects developed in a remote environment, while exhibiting the ability to prioritize, successfully implement, and demonstrate excellent judgment skills and work in a continuous improvement environment
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency and enthusiasm while prioritizing and meeting team goals.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively across all organization levels and function.
- Adept in conflict resolution and negotiation to achieve win-win resolution internally and externally.
- Experienced working with uncertainty and delivering innovation.
- Consistently demonstrates and models the Pfizer values and behaviors.
- Commitment to adherence to all applicable compliance rules and regulations
Other Job Details:
- MS. MBA or Terminal medical degree preferred: PharmD, PhD
- Field Medical Experience (Field Medical Therapeutic Area, Medical Science Liaison)
- Experience leading large and/or complex deployment of digital solutions.
- Background in marketing and success metrics in Medical Affairs
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Last Date to Apply for Job: February 15th, 2024
- Eligible for Relocation Package: No
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $161,600.00 to $269,400.00. In addition, this position is eligible for participation in Pfizer's Global Performance Plan with a bonus target of 20.0% of the base salary and eligibility to participate in our share based long term incentive program. We offer comprehensive and generous benefits and programs to help our colleagues lead healthy lives and to support each of life's moments. Benefits offered include a 401(k) plan with Pfizer Matching Contributions and an additional Pfizer Retirement Savings Contribution, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage. Learn more at Pfizer Candidate Site - U.S. Benefits | (uscandidates.mypfizerbenefits.com). Pfizer compensation structures and benefit packages are aligned based on the location of hire. The United States salary range provided does not apply to Tampa, FL or any location outside of the United States.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.