Inspire a Love of Learning | Support Schools | Give Parents Peace of Mind
Right At School has been providing safe, fun, and meaningful extended day enrichment programs for more than a decade, and today we serve more than 35,000 students in 17 states across the country. Our after school, before school, and break camp programs give students a place to learn, play, grow, and most importantly-a place to be a kid!
Right At School's mission is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our vision is to bring exceptional, affordable programs to as many students, families, and schools as possible. The core of everything we do is the team of amazing educators we have across the country, who bring their best to each program every day. So how do we build that team? We start with mission-driven people who want to help foster a love of learning while providing a safe environment for children to explore and grow. Educator:
$14-17 per hour(based on education and experience)Locations:
La Grange School District 102 and 105Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 6:45-8:15am and 3pm-6pm, Wednesday: 6:45-8:15am and 2:15pm-6pm*
*hours may vary slightly - at this time, we are only looking for candidates who are able to work both mornings and afternoons You'll drive the mission by:
Benefits of being an Educator with Right at School:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver our dynamic daily curriculum to engage children in academic and social character-building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Using your coursework training and our in-person training, model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- 401k Contributions for your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School while you work
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.